Plantar fasciitis has become an epidemic in our society not only amongst runners, but even more so to the average person who may not even exercise. Over the last 30 years we have been able obtain a better understanding for the condition and discovered that, contrary to the belief of many, heel spurs are not the cause of heel pain. The pain is due to an inflammation of the plantar fascia- a […]
Today’s Deals (10/20/14)
Running in a Minimalist Shoe
Top Posts & Pages
- Some exercises for Plantar Fasciitis.
- Two year long case study demonstrating an increase in arch height from running in minimalist shoes.
- Hoka One One Stinson Tarmac Shoe Review
- Running with sesamoiditis: How I resolved a 10 year old injury by ditching my traditional running shoes.
- Running with a toe fracture. Is it safe?
Akron podiatrist arch pain barefoot running Barefoot running shoes best shoes for plantar fasciitis campitelli foot pain foot pain running foot strengthening exercises heart rate training heel pain heel spurs how to PR in a race how to run barefoot how to run faster improving your race time increasing for strength with minimalist shoe is barefoot running safe knee pain lightweight shoes Marathon Training Minimalist running shoes minimalist shoes New Balance Minimus Nicholas Campitelli Nike free orthotics Plantar Fasciitis Proper running form runners world Running running barefoot running blog running faster Running Form Running in a minimalist shoe running injuries running shoes Ryan Hall training for a 5k training for a 10k training for a half marathon training for a marathon transitioning to a minimalist shoe Vibram FiveFingers